We provide best-in-class Communication solutions to businesses and Contact/Call Centres – End-to-end solutions, Private Cloud (MPLS) delivery and integrated with legacy platforms. Ciptex offers Back-to-back SLA’s, Quality of Service (QoS) and Uptime Guarantees, platform resilience, highly available and fully redundant.
Increase Agent productivity, enhance Customer engagement, and reduce costs. Multichannel Contact Centre in the Cloud. IVR, Self-Service, Dialler, CRM Integration, PCI Recording, Multimedia, Social Media. Best of Breed Platform ready to deploy, worldwide.
Unified Communications Solutions for highly demanding businesses. Leading IP PBX System in the Cloud. Feature-rich, Voice, Messaging, Video, WiFi, LAN, UC, SIP, ISDN. Worldwide delivery with local numbering.
Technology is a key enabler for process improvement. Communications Powered Processes (CPP) bring communications technology into the processes to deliver exceptional business results. Broadcast, Automated Surveys, IVR, Presence.
Providing Communications as a Service since 2006, Ciptex brings together decades of experience in Communications Technology, enterprise-grade Telephony and Contact Centre products in their class, seamlessly integrated, and securely delivered via Private Cloud to users globally. Turnkey, Unified and Secure. Find out more about our Partners.
As an experienced and trusted Partner servicing a wide range of leading Clients, Ciptex provides innovative, feature-rich and cost-effective solutions that deliver flexibility and scale to meet the growing needs of customers as they meet the challenges of globally competitive markets. With Back-to-back SLA’s, Quality of Service (QoS) and Uptime Guarantees, platform resilience, high-availability and full redundancy, Clients are fully assured with Ciptex.
The Ciptex platform – Best-of-Breed technology solutions, Combined
Flexible and Secure
- Modular: Add functionality and features on demand
- Capacity: Quickly scale up/down for unique campaigns/seasons/additional Sites
- Specific: Solution designed around day 1 and growth requirements
- Vendor Agnostic: The right solution, not one size fits all
- Private: No-public Internet. Private MPLS connection
- Assured: Back-to-back SLA’s, QoS/Uptime guarantees, resilient, redundant, network monitoring
Functionality & Expertise
- Access: Modules from proven, leading technology providers
- Automation: Including IVR self-service, Auto Attendant and Broadcast Messaging
- Multimedia/Social Media: Email, Webchat, SMS, Social Customer Care
- Integrate: with CRM, incumbent, and other IT systems to optimise sunk costs
- Future Proofed: Pioneering Contact Channels, with Free software upgrades / Up-to-date
- Infrastructure: State-of-the-Art, robust service delivery
- Support: 24/7 NOC and Support Centre / performance monitoring
- Capacity: Only pay for additional capacity as you need it
- Opex model: Low Capex, one monthly cost – Everything included
- Compared: Typically 20-30% lower costs than on-premise solutions
- Low call charges
- Reduced need for on-site maintenance across multiple technologies
- Increased workforce productivity